Last Updated : September 10, 2019
Certain information we collect is necessary to complete our contractual or legal obligations, other information is required for us to operate the NTRAC Platforms.
The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting the NTRAC Platforms and what information you provide to us. We collect and use your personal information differently than your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
NTRAC receives and stores information you enter on the NTRAC Platforms or give us in any other way. Examples of the information you may give NTRAC include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the NTRAC Platforms, including messages you write to us
- Information you provide by signing up for our products and/or services
- Information you provide when you contact us through the NTRAC Platforms, by email, or in any other way. This includes records and copies of your correspondence, as well as your postal and e-mail addresses
- Information you input about or relating to your farm
We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, keeping you informed of news and information about NTRAC, customizing future visits to our site, improving the NTRAC Platforms or products, and communicating with you.
Some of this information can be considered personal information, which is information that can be used to specifically identify you, such as your name, telephone number, addresses, email address, username and password.
If you do not want us to have this information, you can choose not to provide it to us, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of NTRAC’s services or features. See “What Are My Choices?”
HOW DOES NTRAC KEEP AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through the NTRAC Platforms to provide you with access to the NTRAC Platforms. In addition, NTRAC may keep and use your personal information to:
- Respond to your requests
- Personalize your access to the NTRAC Platforms, for example, by telling you about new features that may be of interest to you
- Deliver the contents of the NTRAC Platforms correctly
- Develop records, including records of your personal information
- Contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including information about products and services of ours and of others
- Use it to analyze, research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- Comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
- Monitor and respond in case of a cyber attack
- Provide information to law enforcement authorities in the event of a cyber attack
In some instances, we de-identify or aggregate data by removing personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.). Once de-identified or aggregated, the data is no longer attributed to a single unique individual. De-identified or aggregated information is nonpersonal information that we may treat like other non-personal information. If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information as part of this de-identified and aggregated data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOES NTRAC EVER SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
NTRAC values the personal information it has about its customers and is not in the business of selling it to others. However, we are occasionally required to share your information in order to conduct our business with you or to comply with legal obligations. Circumstances in which NTRAC may need to disclose collected personal information include:
- Disclosing to third parties we trust, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential, to support our business (for example, our 3 accountants). In these circumstances, the third party will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Complying with any court order, law, legal process, or to responding to any government or regulatory request, including requests related to laws outside of your country of residence
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of NTRAC, its employees, customers, or others
- Enforcing our terms and conditions
- Permitting us to pursue available remedies and/or limit the damages that we sustain
- Fulfilling our recordkeeping obligations and practices
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- Complying with your instructions
We may also need to provide the collected personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NTRAC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NTRAC about its NTRAC Platforms’ users is among the assets transferred.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
WHAT IS NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
“Non-Personal Information” is any information about you that does not reveal your specific identity, does not directly relate to an individual, and cannot be readily connected back to an individual such as:
- Demographic information and other similar information provided by you
- Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
- Your zip code, postal code or area code when they are not connected to other personal information
- Aggregated information
- Personal information that has been de-identified
WHAT DOES NTRAC DO WITH NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will use non-personal information from you to help us make the NTRAC Platforms more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate de-identified personal information to:
- Create reports for internal use
- Develop programs, products, services or content
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- Share it with or sell it to third parties, unless you opt-out
- Provide aggregated “traffic statistics” and “response rates” to third parties.
We also de-identify or aggregate data by removing personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.). Once de-identified or aggregated, the data is no longer attributed to a single unique individual. De-identified or aggregated information is non-personal information that we may sell to third parties.
You can always choose not to input your information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of our services.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
If you would like to opt-out of the sale of your personal information as part of de-identified and aggregated data, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you no longer want to receive e-mail or other mail from NTRAC, please press the unsubscribe button on any of our e-mails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOES NTRAC EVER COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH VISITORS OF THE NTRAC PLATFORMS?
If you provide us with your contact information through one of our contact forms or sign up to use our products and services, we may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide information consistent with the information you request.
In addition, some of the features on the NTRAC Platforms allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail. The e-mail response or confirmation may include your personal information. We cannot guarantee that our e-mails to you will be secure from unauthorized interception.
We may also contact you in cases where it is required by regulators to inform you of crucial information about products updates.
ARE THERE SPECIAL RULES ABOUT CHILDREN’S PRIVACY?
NTRAC cares about protecting the online privacy of children. We will not intentionally collect any personal information (such as a child’s name or e-mail address) from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT ABOUT WEBSITE SECURITY?
We secure the NTRAC Platforms and other systems through technical and organization measures against the loss, destruction, access, amendment or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% 5 secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
CONTACT VIA THE NTRAC PLATFORMS
As required by law, the NTRAC Platforms contain information that provides a means of email contact to our company as well as other means of directly communicating with us. If you contact us by e-mail or other electronic means, the personal data you transmit is stored automatically. Such personal data will be stored for the purposes of responding to your inquiry. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY DATA?
In principle, we delete personal data when there is no requirement for further storage. A requirement may exist, in particular, if the data is still needed in order to be able to fulfill contractual obligations, to check warranty claims and, if applicable, guarantee claims and to grant or defend them. In the case of statutory retention obligations, deletion is only considered after the expiration of the respective retention period.
CAN I ACCESS, CORRECT OR DELETE MY DATA?
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to access, change or delete information if we believe that doing so would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or if we are not legally obligated to so. Deletion of your personal information may prevent you from using the NTRAC Platforms or our other products and services
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the NTRAC Platforms that are California residents to request certain information regarding NTRAC’s disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
206 North Street
Hingham, MA 02043